To send a message simply fill out the form below.
Enquiry from Online Galleries regarding "Exceptional Penwork Folk Art Cane"
|If you do NOT want to receive newsletters from us regarding the antiques trade, please UNCHECK this box.|
To send this page to a friend, fill out the form below..
Look at what I found on the Online Galleries website!
From top to botton, the cane depicts the following:-
Details starting from top
1.Various patterns over the 1st 3 inches
2. Ferns in a Pot
3. The Sun
4. The Moon
6. A Heart
7. Group of Rabbits
8. A House
9. A Fisherman on a bridge with fish and a swan in the river
10. A Duck
11. A soldier outside a sentry box
12. A Gentleman in tails and a walking stick with his sweetheart
13. A Farmer feeding his pigs
14. A milkmaid milking a cow
15 Another Cow
16 The farmer’s wife feeding Geese
17. A Peacock
18. A Thatched house
19. A woman riding a horse side saddle
20. A Huntsman and his hounds chasing a fox
21. A Mermaid brushing her hair in a mirror
22. Two Fish
23. The date “1844”
24. A wine glass and jug
25. Various patterns
|Height||33.00 inch||(83.82 cm)|