To send a message simply fill out the form below.
Enquiry from Online Galleries regarding "Vintage Czechoslovakian Mother of Pearl and Pearl 14 ct Gold Gents Dress Set"
|If you do NOT want to receive newsletters from us regarding the antiques trade, please UNCHECK this box.|
To send this page to a friend, fill out the form below..
Look at what I found on the Online Galleries website!
The 1950's cufflinks have an oval form, whilst the studs are circular in style.
The anterior face of each link is embellished with a mother of pearl panel accented to the centre with a feature 2mm pearl.
The mother of pearl plaque is encircled with a textured 14 ct white gold border.
All the links have a plain and unembellished hallmarked yellow gold back.
These impressive vintage pearl cufflinks articulate via an unusual yet effective organic shaped hallmarked bar.
The 14 ct fineness mark (585) is clearly struck to the reverse of each cufflink and stud.
These fine vintage 1950s cufflinks and associated studs are fitted to the original hinged leatherette presentation case.
The case has a satin and velvet lined interior which displays the retailer's mark: "Riemer, Prague".
Length of cufflink 1.77cm/0.69"
Width across cufflink 1.16cm/0.45"
Diameter of stud 8.9mm/0.35"
Length of connector bar 1.6cm / 0.62"
View video (simply copy and paste the below URL into your browser)
ITEM VIDEO URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyeG-Id6UM8
FREE OF CHARGE to all customers - including national and international deliveries.
Dispatch is either the same or next working day once a payment is received.
INSURANCE IN TRANSIT
Insurance cover is provided FREE OF CHARGE for items up to the value of £30,000.
All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of AC Silver.
Each piece is a good gauge of gold and is in excellent condition, with a clear hallmark to each piece.
The original presentation case is in excellent condition in keeping with age.
Reflections in photography may detract from the true representation of these items.
Origin: Prague, Czechoslovakia
Date: Circa 1950
35B St Georges Terrace
Tyne & Wear