At 115 St Martin's Lane,1816-1820 but in 1821 moved to 24 Regent St. In 1810 granted patent 3339 for 'certain improvements in the construction of dining and other tables' and he appears to have made good use of this in connection with his business. A number of expanding dining tables are known bearing brass plates giving the St. Martin's Lane address; some also record an address at 315 Oxford St. and one also at 24 Regent St. Some of these tables when closed can be used as side or pier tables. Furniture History Society.