Glasmalerei Geyling was founded in 1841 by the academic landscape painter Carl Geyling (1814-1880) in Vienna. The company is the oldest stained glass workshop in Austria.
Carl Geyling and following generations worked with the major architects and artists of his time. His works are in many religious and secular buildings all over the Austria-Hungarian monarchy.
Glasmalerei Geyling is a successful company in existance today.