John Sherwood & Sons
John Sherwood & Sons of Birmingham, represented in London by their agents Hall & Russel at 185 Upper Thames Street and Queenhithe advertised in 1869 as manufacturers of silver and electroplated goods of every description. George Sherrif Sherwood and William Sherwood, trading as John Sherwood & Sons, spoon and fork manufacturers etc. of Litchfield Street, Birmingham, dissolved their partnership on 18th October 1879. J.Sherwood & Sons are subsequently recorded with William Sherwood, who retired on 31st December 1899, as a partner, together with Wilfred Sherwood (1899-1909) and George Sherwood (1901-1909), at Regent Works, Regent Street, Birmingham and 31 Ely Place, Holborn.