Maison Vervelle Audot Successeur
The firm of Maison Vervelle was established in 1804 by Jean-Francois Vervelle and exhibited at the 1827 and 1844 Expositions and also at the 1855 Paris Exposition Universelle.
They published the Bulletin du magasin des nouveautés in 1830.
In 1856 the company was taken over by Henry Audot and by 1866 was known as H. Audot, Dallongeville, working at 1 rue Neuve-Montmorency in Paris.
The firm was particularly renowned for making small luxury items and d'ebenisterie de gout et de fantasie.
Denise Ledoux-Lebard, Les ébénistes du XIXe siècle 1795-1889 leurs uvres et leurs marques, les éditions de l amateur, Paris, 1965. p.33-34.