The Cambrian Pottery in Swansea was founded in 1764. The output included creamware, black basalt and porcelains wares.
In 1802 Lewis Weston Dillwyn took over the factory between 1814 and 1817 William Billingsley, whilst at the nearby Nantgarw works, worked with the factory to creates porcelains.
The Pottery closed in 1870
Pottery continued to be made in Swansea at the Glamorgan Pottery (1813-1838) and at the Cambrian Pottery, which closed in 1870. Llanelli’s South Wales Pottery was the only significant pottery left in south Wales until it too had to close in 1922.
t goes here