Victor Raulin took over his father's business in 1878. He remained in his father's premises at 93 Rue de Turenne until 1882, when he moved to 110 Rue de Vielle du Temple and later to 209 Boulevard St Germain, where he remained until circa 1925.
Raulin participated in the Expositions Universelles of 1878 and 1889, where he obtained silver medals. He is mentioned in the reports of 1878 for his excellent 'emploi des lacques qu'il fabrique'. Raulin is particularly well known for his furniture in the eighteenth century French Style and for the use of lacquer panels.